The Department of Administrative Services is responsible for the divisions of Finance, Human Resources and Information Technology. The employees in the department support and reinforce City-wide operations with the goal of developing its most valuable resource - its people. This goal is jointly accomplished through the preservation of the City's financial resources; the commitment to attract and retain a skilled workforce; and the effective management of the City's information systems.
- Provide accurate, timely and meaningful reports on the City's financial condition
- Maintain an adequate system of internal controls to safeguard the City's assets
- Attract and retain a quality workforce to assure that City services are provided in an efficient and effective manner
- Develop and manage cost-effective programs for workers' compensation and employee benefits
- Continually strive to earn the satisfaction of our customers, both internal and external
- Manage the City's information system resources in a cost-effective manner