Find an Activity / Register
Programs and activities are available for patrons to view and register through their PerfectMind account. Click "Register Today!" to be directed to the account login page.
How to Create an Account - Video
View the Recreation Registration video for instructions on how to sign up and how to navigate the registration software, PerfectMind.
How to Create an Account - Written Instructions
Step 1: Request a New Account
- Complete a new account on PerfectMind if you have not done so previously.
- Fill out the New Account Request Form to allow Recreation Staff to complete your account.
- Email the Recreation Department proof of residency and proof of age for all minors under 18.
Step 2: Account Activation
- Check your email inbox for your confirmation email verifying that your account has been created in PerfectMind. If you do not receive confirmation within 15 minutes, please email the Recreation Department or call 619-522-7342.
Step 3: Confirmation & Completion
- Confirm your activation by following the link in your email to the online portal.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for Recreation Staff to complete your account from your New Account Request Form information. Recreation Staff will send you a confirmation email once this is complete. You will not be able to update dates of birth, address, or add family members in your PerfectMind account. Information must be entered by Recreation Staff.
- Once in the online portal, reset your password, complete your profile and waiver, and register for your classes!
Proof of Residency and Age Requirements
The City of Coronado requires proof of Coronado residency in order to qualify for resident rates. Please provide a current copy of a valid government-issued picture ID to verify residency as well. The following are deemed sufficient for verification:
- Utility Bill
- Military Housing Orders (at least 6 months)
- Lease or rental agreement (at least 6 months)
- Property Tax statements
- Check with Address Imprinted
- Slip Rental (at least 6 months)
- Listed in the current Coronado phone book
Proof of age is required for all people under the age of 18 to participate in programs. Proof of age is required prior to registration. The following are deemed sufficient for verification:
- Birth Certificate
- Medical or Government issued ID card with birth date preimprinted
- Shot records with typed on birth date
- Faxed document from doctor's office verifying age
After following the steps to create an account, please Email the Recreation Department proof of residency and birthdate or bring it into the Coronado Community Center.