- Recreation & Golf Services
- Recreation Facilities
- Coronado Community Center
Coronado Community Center
- Aquatics Center with a 50 meter competitive pool and a shallow recreational/instructional pool
- Gymnasium with NCAA regulation sized basketball court with floor lines for basketball, volleyball, and badminton
- An amazing indoor Climbing Wall which features a flat face wall, overhangs and chimney. Closed until further notice.
- The Nautilus Banquet Room that can accommodate up to 250 people; the room features a breath-taking view of Glorietta Bay
- A fully equipped Catering Kitchen for use with the Nautilus Room and Playhouse
- Two Activity/Meeting Rooms with demonstration kitchen
- A Fitness Center in which you can enjoy the view of Glorietta Bay as you work out on our state of the art fitness equipment
- A Dance Studio featuring hardwood floors, ballet barres and floor-to-ceiling mirrors
- Hours and details for Skatepark, Tennis, and Golf can be found on their main page
- Information for current Activities and Programs can be found on their main page
The Coronado Community Center Gymnasium is open. Drop-in basketball and volleyball hours vary throughout the week. View the current April 2023 Gym Schedule (PDF)
The Fitness Center has state of the art fitness equipment with the view of Glorietta Bay.
Please see the Facility Fees tab for fee information.
Monday- Friday 7am-7pm
Register your phone number or email address to be first to know about Community Center closures, fitness room changes, equipment updates and more! For more information call (619) 522-7342.
Step 1: visit our notifications page
Step 2: Enter your phone number to receive text message updates, or email address to receive email notifications
Step 3: Complete the verification text or email
Step 4: Get notified when events happen!