Election & Voter Information
Welcome to the City of Coronado's source for information about local elections. During an election cycle, information pertinent to the current election will be updated here regularly.
November 8, 2022 - General Municipal Election
The City of Coronado is a general law city with a five-member legislative body. The Mayor and four Councilmembers are directly elected by the registered voters of Coronado. The next general municipal election for the City of Coronado will be held on Tuesday, November 8, 2022 for two Council seats.
The nomination period for the November 8, 2022 General Municipal Election is July 18, 2022 - August 12, 2022. If an incumbent does not run, the nomination period will be extended to August 17, 2022. Candidates must be registered voters in the City of Coronado. Additional information on the process will be available on this page at that time.
Notice of Election
- Notice of Election - English (PDF)
- Notice of Election - Spanish (PDF)
- Notice of Election - Tagalog (PDF)
- Notice of Election - Vietnamese (PDF)
- Notice of Election - Chinese (PDF)
- Important Financial Disclosure Information (PDF)
- Coronado's Campaign Regulations (PDF)
- Guidance on Political Signs in Coronado (PDF)
- Guidance on Political Signs on State Highways - Caltrans (PDF)
- Fair Political Practice Commission
- City of Coronado Precinct Map (PDF)
- Check Your Registration Status
- Voter Registration Form
- Request a Vote By Mail Ballot
- Facts Regarding Voter Registration from San Diego County Registrar of Voters
- You Can Participate as a Poll Worker and Earn a Stipend or Volunteer Hours
- Polling Location Information
- San Diego County Registrar of Voters Website