Report a Traffic/Transportation Planning Issue

If you wish to report an unsafe roadway condition or request traffic control devices, regulatory signs, parking restrictions, traffic circulation changes, street modifications, etc., or get information about traffic-related issues, please direct a letter outlining your concerns to:
Director of Engineering and Project Development
1825 Strand Way
Coronado, CA 92118
Please be specific in describing the problem, the location of the problem and include any details which may help City staff to evaluate the situation. You will be contacted and the issue may be referred to the Traffic Operations Committee.

Contact Information

If you have any questions regarding this service, please contact Nancy Reynolds.